he stands along the beach,
staring far off the distance.
staring at the setting sun,
he slowly drifts into the water.
he wanders without a thought,
just slowly wandering, aimlessly forward
he looks down, looking down below him,
he sees the waves brush against his feet,
all he feels is his hope slowly washing away.
he strides silently forward,
forward into the cold sea,
forgetting all reason,
all he feels is emptiness.
he treads further on,
turning his back on his past,
ignoring all advice,
he seeks to live a new life.
sometimes i wonder how come it has reached this stage. even my best friend feels alien and distant to me. Is this what my life was meant to be, alone? I just can't seem to find friends just like other people. maybe i'm trying to hard. I don't know, but I feel so insecure and insignificant. I jsut cannot fahthom why this has happened. Things happen around me, things that always seem to hurt me. I jsut try to stay stoic to it but it hurts deep down inside. I try to go out with my friends but they are always busy. Yet they can make plans to go out with my other friends. I don't know if i'm reading to hard into it. I don't know. I am afraid, afraid of being alone. Afraid of solidarity. I know i cannot have everything go my way, but it just hurts to see people's promise to you broken. It hurts when they say no to you, and the turn around and say yes to someone else. It just makes me feel insignifcant compare to that someone else. I just cannot cope with that yet, I'm just not strong enough nor confident enough to just talk myself over. I need someone to be there but sometimes I'm just alone. Sometimes i wonder if i'm meant to live my life alone
ayuzero went searching for the answer at 9:14 PM
|