/wandering+

[ everything behind me seems so insignificant / lost in my confusion ]

|credit`

elspeth
blogspot

/message in bottle'

he stands along the beach,

staring far off the distance.

staring at the setting sun,

he slowly drifts into the water.

he wanders without a thought,

just slowly wandering, aimlessly forward

he looks down, looking down below him,

he sees the waves brush against his feet,

all he feels is his hope slowly washing away.

he strides silently forward,

forward into the cold sea,

forgetting all reason,

all he feels is emptiness.

he treads further on,

turning his back on his past,

ignoring all advice,

he seeks to live a new life.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004
fear?

Air
Your element is Air. You are an artistic person
with a unique sense of style. You are
intelligent; although prone to wonder in
thought which, prevents you from paying full
attention to most things, constantly active and
most likely like to sing. Constantly moving the
air is a force of nature. One moment you can be
a breeze the next a tornado.


What's your element
brought to you by Quizilla

Stairway To Heaven
E:


size="2">You take the Stairway to
Heaven.
Why
stay down when you can go up? You, my ambitious
friend, are going places,
following your dreams. Good for you. Few people
chase their dreams anymore.
Never give that up. You are heading up in the
world, making a name for yourself,
even if it's just a small group who know it. You're
finding your way and are
heading straight for the top. You've got all the
qualities of a great leader and
are probably a very optimistic individual. Though
you can be a bit selfish at
times and have a tendency to step over people in
your way. You must watch that.
You could end up hurting the ones you love if you
put your own goals above them.
Never lose faith in that dream of yours, but make
sure you can keep those close
to you because in the end they'll be the ones to
get you through the tough
times. You have found your place and yourself, few
can do so well and still
struggle to find themselves. Don't let go of that
sense of self you have even in
times of confusion, it will help you pull through.
Be careful of your ego too,
you could lose your balances and once you're at the
top, it's a very long way
down. So be mindful of others, strive forward to
reach your dream, whatever it
may be, be true to yourself, and you keep going up.
Don't let anyone pull you
down.




What Path Do You Take In Life? [X]For Guys and Gals! Pics and Lengthy Results.[X]
brought to you by Quizilla

ex angel
You're like an angel. As everyone knows, angels
dwell in heaven. They were desribed as shining
ones wearing white and the idea that they have
wings is believed as well. Guardian angels are
the ones that many people think are dead loved
ones who try to protect the living friends or
family they have on Earth. They usually had
blonde hair and maybe brown with flawless
appearance and sweet dispositions. They were
cheerful, hopefull, selfless, loving, and kind.
Angels are the one mystical creature that a
majority of people truly believe in. Encounters
with angels are poping up all over the world
and reassuring people's beliefs in angels. (If
you cannot see the picture, go to my userpage
and look near the bottom. There should be the
picture and description for all the results)


What Mystical Creature Are You? (Pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla


just did couple of quizzes and thats my element. I guess its abit accurate

anyways. back to what I intended to blog about. We did this drama excersie today and it was about cystalising your fear and expressing it. I found great difficulty doing this. It is than did I realise that I had been running away from fear for so long. Its like when I'm afraid of something I run away from it and choose not to confront it. I tend to act or maybe becoem strong and try to overcome and ignore it. I gues the thing I fear is being weak. I don't truly fear someone, but I'm afraid that people would think that I am weak. Another thing I'm afraid of is loneliness. I gues thats why I cannot relate to the feeling of being oppressed. I suppose the more oppressive the other person gets the more rebellious I am. I cannot imagine a scenario where I show fear towards someone. I really cannot. Maybe I've become too strong to the point of not wanting to acknowledge and even avoiding fear itself. I have been oppressing one of the most promenent human emotions inside. Maybe that is what is driving me to my breaking point.

a side note. yes its embarassing to say this but I cried after something happened on sunday. I really cannot control my emotions nowadays. So bear with me if I become emotioanlly unstable. yupz

ayuzero went searching for the answer at 10:28 PM

|

-*-