he stands along the beach,
staring far off the distance.
staring at the setting sun,
he slowly drifts into the water.
he wanders without a thought,
just slowly wandering, aimlessly forward
he looks down, looking down below him,
he sees the waves brush against his feet,
all he feels is his hope slowly washing away.
he strides silently forward,
forward into the cold sea,
forgetting all reason,
all he feels is emptiness.
he treads further on,
turning his back on his past,
ignoring all advice,
he seeks to live a new life.
yupz. im gonna doodle on this post. nah maybe not. Havent had much to say in a long time. Drama feels weird with that guy in the group. I just can't seem to ignore him and concentrate on my stuff.. Really can't stand his presence. I really hope he goes away. Sigh, i guess i shouldent blame him for my lack of presence. Recently i feel really weird in drama. Like I can't seem to find my blocking and my movements. I feel really akward acting, i cant seem to be able to deteremine what i would and would not do in that particular moment. I guess i gotta calm down and find my character. =D
on another note, i'm improving in my guitar and I'm moving up in difficulty of songs that i can play. If u got a nice song that isn't too hard can recommand me! I want to improve abit more!. Yupz. I hope to get good before i move on to electric =D
haha.. i've really almost stopped writing for a long time and i've stared abit again. I'm gonna start a story blog where i would post my story on it. Its not doen yet but look out for it.... heres a excerpt from the story
The silent ambience of the house provided a certain serenity that was clearly lacking in Amelia life. It was rare that the house would harbour the guest of peace in its docks. Yet on this particular day it had, leaving Amelia with plenty of time to practice on her piano. Her mother forbade her to piano when she was home. Her initial rejection to allow Amelia to learn the piano was overturned by her father, but with much reluctance. She has tried her utmost best since than to deprive Amelia of any musical growth. Anything budding talent she had was suppressed by her mother. Ever opportunity she had to practice, Amelia grasped it with both hands.
ayuzero went searching for the answer at 6:16 PM
|