he stands along the beach,
staring far off the distance.
staring at the setting sun,
he slowly drifts into the water.
he wanders without a thought,
just slowly wandering, aimlessly forward
he looks down, looking down below him,
he sees the waves brush against his feet,
all he feels is his hope slowly washing away.
he strides silently forward,
forward into the cold sea,
forgetting all reason,
all he feels is emptiness.
he treads further on,
turning his back on his past,
ignoring all advice,
he seeks to live a new life.
What is happening to me. I just can't seem to figure out the reason for these sleepless nights, for the lack of appetite. I'm neither in the mood to go to school nor study. Heck even when I am, there are people that don't believe. I'm sick and tired of people doubting me, of demanding I do things that way. This is my life and I will choose how I want to live it. If you feel I'm not serious thats my problem isn't it? Why bother if I'm socializing with the so called "slackers" of our school. I talked back to my teacher today because she wronged me and because I talked back, I was sent out. Why should I even care about how you feel. I don't know what to do with my life now. Its just so confusing. I can't see the path ahead of me anymore...
ayuzero went searching for the answer at 6:46 PM
|