he stands along the beach,
staring far off the distance.
staring at the setting sun,
he slowly drifts into the water.
he wanders without a thought,
just slowly wandering, aimlessly forward
he looks down, looking down below him,
he sees the waves brush against his feet,
all he feels is his hope slowly washing away.
he strides silently forward,
forward into the cold sea,
forgetting all reason,
all he feels is emptiness.
he treads further on,
turning his back on his past,
ignoring all advice,
he seeks to live a new life.
Should I really be bothered by poeple's opinion.
Should I really care how they think.
Should I really let her words affect me?.
Should I be affected by things that I'm not suppose to hear.
Should my decision really be affected by what people say.
Should I succumb to society defination and not live by my own rules.
Should I just give up on her. Should I just forget about everything that I held dear.
Should I walk away from everything that binds me to this world.
Should I leave behind all the tangible worries of this world.
Should I?
its a damn cold night
trying to figure out this life
won't you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
ayuzero went searching for the answer at 1:04 PM
|