he stands along the beach,
staring far off the distance.
staring at the setting sun,
he slowly drifts into the water.
he wanders without a thought,
just slowly wandering, aimlessly forward
he looks down, looking down below him,
he sees the waves brush against his feet,
all he feels is his hope slowly washing away.
he strides silently forward,
forward into the cold sea,
forgetting all reason,
all he feels is emptiness.
he treads further on,
turning his back on his past,
ignoring all advice,
he seeks to live a new life.
today during assembly they had this talk. love is a descion, its not something that you feel. Its so ironic. Everytime I try to forget life has to throw a message at me that I should reconsider. I don't know what to decide. I know everything is in my hands but I need a clear message. A clear sign to tell me that its over and I should forget.
but so many things are happening in my life. I'm expected to do well in exams, I'm suppose to help my mom with her crazy obession, to contribute and lead in my cca. I know that other people can manage... but I can't. I'm not some super human that can do many things. I'm weak. I'm not strong enough both physically and mentally to handle it. I need a break from everything. From life, from frens, from school, from family. I just want to be alone. Alone with just my worries, so that i can resolve that. so that i can confront them. so that i can clear my troubles away. I wish i could do just that.
ayuzero went searching for the answer at 9:55 PM
|